8h00 Am. Tour guide and van will come to pick you up to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass – from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m prepare for dinner an overnight at Bamboo hut. This is the most time for you, tour-guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Wake very early in the morning for breakfast then you have a hard climbing heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a car back to Sapa. Ending of tour.
– Transportation round trip :Sapa – Tram Ton pass – Sapa
– English speaking guide and experience
– Reasonable supply of bottled drinking water
– Entrance fees and permits
– Porter team (Only carry equipments for trip, not carry personal stuff)
B = Breakfast. L = Lunch, D = Dinner